so anw was otw home in the train and i was reading a book and was totally engrossed when suddenly some guy walking past me otw out dropped a small piece of paper on my bag which was on my lap. i was like O.o wtg? and brushed the paper off somewhat hesitantly (littering woops?) and continued reading.. after awhile i noticed that some indian dude sitting next to me on the train was staring intently at the paper on the floor, and after much deliberation (i guess), he picked up the paper and opened it. on it was a name, Jeff or something and his phone number. ASGHFSDGECKDNVJKGWDE??!?1111 the dude looked at me and i gave a "I DONT KNOW THAT'S NOT MINE WTHHH" face and he asked if i wanted it and i said "uh no" and continued reading.. so the dude continued staring at the paper for some reason and when i finally finally reached my stop, he asked again "you sure you dont want?" and i said "really, no" HAHA i bet he wanted to call the guy uppppp ><
i think i must've looked really kental. =/
okay so before that, i had dinner with some of the class dudes! pretty random lah, class consisted of pris chun (pda-ing like crazy), fiona, jean, na and i. hurrs we ate at amirah's grill and they didnt have a buffet today so we ate ala-carte, though 4 of us bought the set meal for $25, which was superrr worth it but now i fear how im gonna make ends meet till pay day.. ack.
anw food was AWESOME and i got DRUNK on coke and happy food and i have pictures to prove it. HAHA. lol so we camwhored abit cos i insisted tt we do and yay now we've captured the moment on cameraa.. (: so yeah good dinner =D
work was fun too. interesting and unexpected yes.. ohh and we finally got to know our final (for now) class posting.. exciting stuff! (:
um nothing else particularly interesting.. cept maybe driving-related stuff.. i passed my final theory evaluation on monday, where i came 25 mins late and got 47/50.. wah scary manz.. then practical yst was pretty cool.. i drove really far, past dover and all and got stuck in a traffic jam.. ): yar so we ended up getting back to bbdc like 5mins late? we swapped seats somewhere in bukit batok, where i accidentally leaned on the steering wheel and honked myself while twisting round to unlock the door. and to think tt i thought the bus driver behind us was being mean.. D: embarrassing rawr.
okay nazri promised to call me tonight but he hasnt. i was hoping that'll be the icing on a pretty yummy cake, but owells. hohum
anw,
Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.
okay im only doing this cos liyana forced me to! D:
1. I LOVE food. The one thing that can definitely put a grin on my face is food. And my friends all know this and they exploit this weakness of mine to give them added persuasive power
2. I used to love running and the idea of running away from my problems. I also loved how running makes me feel light-headed and then I’d fill my head with all the mindless, inane thoughts that actually make me feel very happy. Like what I’m gonna eat for lunch after my run. But then I got fat and fatter and running grew increasingly tedious and now I hate running. (:
3. I love most sports. (hates Frisbee!) The first sport I fell in love with was basketball. I joined basketball in p4 but I was pretty lousy and I had horrible attendance and I couldn't move on to the senior team in p6. later on I appealed to rg through basketball and I got in but I never joined bball and joined ncc instead =/
4. Sometimes I get disgusted by how stupid I am
5. I used to get into a lot of trouble when I was younger cos I made a lot of silly
decisions on impulse (but I secretly do not regret half the things I’ve done in this life)
6. I like to do things based on the sole principle that I may never get to do it ever again and I will totally regret if I walk away from a possible new experience
7. Sometimes I lie in bed and think of all the things I’ve done and wonder if I’ve lived life the best I could and if there was anything I should’ve done differently. I don’t always feel very good after such sessions
8. Sometimes I like to look in the mirror and pretend that I’m really pretty
9. I remember doing the silliest things in primary school that make me cringe whenever I think about it. Plus I had the most retarded pair of spectacle frames =/
10. I cannot swim and I remember being scared as hell after my first canoe clinic where I capsized and took a million years to swim back to the pontoon while dragging a k2 behind me and I swore I would never go back to Macritchie again.
11. I’m easily affected by criticism and negative feedback and I usually take huge and immediate measures to ensure that changes for the better are made
12. There are many things I want to do in this life, and it scares me cos they seem too huge for me to achieve.
13. I really want to go for NS
14. I really want a bike cos I’d look majorly kick-ass riding a bike in tudung but dad wont let me ):
15. I wish my dad would stop telling me I’m fat and that I should be more feminine
16. Sometimes I wish I had better social graces and that I could go for balls and look stunning and dance the night away. or maybe get with the times, and go clubbing. in tudung hurrs!
17. I get turned on by the sound of a sports car revving its engine and I Really want a red hot Lamborghini
18. I really like acting. My sister thinks I’m a horrible actress but I don’t think it matters cos I just love being on stage and feeling sick to my stomach before a performance ((:
19. I’m really impressionable. I think i pick up on people’s vocabulary and speech patterns and facial expressions and adapt and adopt them as my own. I’m not sure if any part of me is really me and I think that’s quite pathetic and sad.
20. I wish that I could form my own opinions more independently and that I don’t sound stupid in the process, which I usually do.
21. Sometimes I manage to convince myself that I’m really amazing and that I can do anything if I put my mind to it. HAHA
22. I’m proud to be who I am because I’m mostly happy
23. I have the most interesting and entertaining bunch of friends
24. I hugely adore someone whom I find most infuriating but I cannot live without and whose name starts with N and ends with azri. Hurrs..
25. I think that someday I might revisit this 25 whats-it-called thing again and lol at my silly responses and attempt to come up with more intelligent responses and fail D:
1) Liyana (2) Farin (3) Melz (4) Nazri (5-17) teammates (18) Maggi (19-25) i duno.. liy☠na. / hey you've got to hide your love away says:
haha screw tags
yup that's all
No comments:
Post a Comment