Tuesday, January 16, 2007

four muffins and only three cherries

LAUDEAMUS AND LEGO
Okay orientation pretty much rocked.. I dont think I should bore dudes with like the details cos its kinda long ago and I cant really rmb anyway.. =/ in any case, na blogged it so [x] ifyouwannaknow. Yeah right anw, thank you to our ogls Alison and Lewis for being uberly fun and wonderful and all that. Haha and I'll miss my og muchly.. tho I dont really talk all that much to everyone, I really do appreciate your company and all the random games we play.. PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN haha!

08S05A
yes we're a science class.. mixed arts.. common subjects being physics maths econs.. HISTORY rules in any case.. yay! my class utterly roxors and I love them to bits. Theyre all uberly entertaining and I really like their company.. they're like the comfy fun sorta bunch.. it's like fun with limits and you kinda know where you are with them.. it's nice I guess..

oh we spent our very pointless Friday after civics class having recess and playing plenty of captains ball! Woots we are damn on okay! And everyone's really good at it too! And heh poor jean was kinda sad that she couldnt play very comfortably in her pinafore.. but I think she played well in any case.. =) yay I love you guys..

RANDOM ADVENTURES
Righty. So far I've had a few outings with lego.. like 060107 when we went to get our onight stuffs.. and um well 090107, first official sch day.. slacked off at bukit timah macs for bout an hour gossiping and stuffs.. omg so many scandalous people la! And ali's such a gossip king lol lol.. yeah then we progressed on with the rain pour pouring, to chris' house.. quite a long walk ah.. but very worth it! Haha house was huge and I was so very impressed by the decor.. it's honestly very amazing and so very beautiful.. oh for awhile that day I was antisocial and played bball outside by myself and somehow enjoyed myself greatly.. his driver kinda kept me company tho sitting at the corner.. =/ hmm and 130107, we planned to go east coast to cycle and stuffs but it kinda rained in the morning so we crashed shanghui's house and his room was like a gambling den ah! Mahjong table at one corner, card games on his bed and xbox.. zomg DOA beach volleyball tsk! I love the kungfu game wahahs! Anyhow whack ahh! =)

Oh and of course I had other adventures completely unrelated to my og.. like last thurs when we went orchard cos we miss it very much.. bother. Yeah there was like FariNa and taufiq and ari. Wah so exciting lol lol.. "who's going?" "farin.." "okay im going!" wahahahahs! Oh it was raining again. Yeah anw na bought starbucks and the two guys being the losers they are stole some sugar which Apparently was bitter. And taufiq needed to get rid of the bitter taste so we visited watsons at forum to buy sweets! Which oh so coincidentally was arranged by our dearest fatin.. amazing, no? =) yeah then we spent some time at toys r' us.. was getting nw's prezzes.. wanted to make it really special lol lol..

Hmm and well on sat I left shanghui's hse earlier than the rest to meet nw and his parents and older sis at pasir ris.. free dinner lol.. how embarrassing.. but yes I listened to nw's advice and concentrated on the food.. his sis thinks im stocky.. his mom thinks I have a sweet smile.. =/ and ultimately they prolly think im a joke cos my parents didnt know I was there.. oh dear bother..

Others
Um yeah so sch has started pretty much proper.. lectures and tutorials.. gotta get used to that.. but I can manage.. yes! Despise my gp tutor tho. I mean honestly woman, if I were all that competent in English and stuffs, why'd I need a tutor for? Im well aware that Im in a roomful of geniuses and my grades are oh-so-terrible compared to theirs but wtf how could you be so mean? Tsk..

And I must must refrain from succumbing myself to lakshmi by playing bingo with her during lectures.. she's such a bad influence! And royce's like addicted to it too tskk! Owells.. oh omg our class dance! Wahahas! It was actually my 3rd sister's dance.. she learnt it from her playgroup when she was 3 and I only rmbed it like recently and I taught elita and we pretty much taught the whole class.. so we were all like standing in a row on the bridge connecting blkA and blkB and did the dance just as loads of dudes left Lt4.. oh dear so embarrassing yet fun.. haha!

Right right! Today's nw's birthday btw.. so here goes,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to nazri..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

And may all your wishes come true, darling..

oh a random ri guy asked me if i was in ncc today.. like O.o haha apparently he knew me from specs course cos i was the timer and i was standing next to him.. wokay haha!

Oh today was a horrible day. Moodswings and such.. OH! On a very much lighter note, I got BUBBA back today! Someone handed in to the police apparently and I got it from LTA(whose Lost&Found office is like super ulu tsk) along with my ezlink(which I only just recently replaced) and $49.45.. wow I was quite shocked la.. =/ anw i kinda celebrated and splurged at Coffeebean.. life is so exciting..

I am ever so lonely.

Woots.

Olivejuice// hope you had a very very happy birthday today, love.. =)

No comments: