Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Freen's parteh!

So freen's surprise party went well (: I'm not sure when we started planning but I think it may have been a good 3 weeks plus of discussing via whatsapp, fb chat, sms and dinner dates, tricking freen into coming over for a 'movie marathon', freaking out about whether freen would actually turn up, looking for the best present, hunting for deco shiz, finding a venue, inviting people, settling food, music, games and all the tiny details. But it was all worth it for that stunned look on freen's face and I think she really did enjoy herself so yay! Felt like a lousy friend every year cos we always don't do much for her previous birthdays since it's always like "oh her birthday's in January, we have time". Hope this made up for all the lousy celebrations hee :3

M & L were civil enough so tt's one thing to be thankful for hahaha. And a big big big thankyou to nazzer for helping with all the frying and drinks-making including refill and making kopi upon taa's request (such a random), and washing dishes afterwards. Eventhough I was all stressed out and snapped abit woops. Either way, my boyfriend's a keeper (: Also, the guests were awesome. They entertained themselves well enough while waiting for le birthday girl who was an hour late -.- and the enthusiasm for the games was unexpected but super amusing and very much appreciated. Awesomest friends we has (((:


No comments: