he snuck out some of his rations from field camp cos he prolly knew i'd wanna try it hurrs.. so he saved up his food by swapping the supposedly yummy food for maggi for one dinner and lunch or something. chicken pasta bolognese and another chicken pasta thing.. yay im so touched.
and i think im the only one who finds this sweet, but awwwwwwww -happydance.
hmm i think im not sposed to talk about it =/ woops
anw,
1. First name: Siti
2. Favorite food: grahh cant choose. Swensens' Mega Burger?
3. Hometown: Singapore
4. Favorite colour: Red
5. Celebrity crush: uh jason mraz i guess
6. Favorite drink: coke
7. Dream vacation: outer space
8. Favorite dessert: ice cream
9. What I want to be when I grow up: wise
10. What I love most in the world: love!
11. One word that describes me: happy
12. My LiveJournal name: syimster (no syimster so i used hasyimah instead and guess what i found?)

No comments:
Post a Comment