yes me, i know. =//
what's not looking good tho is the sight of a certain pale-skinned dude at the ri pool. -shudders..
so anw sch's been great. been probability-ing and it's so damn fun, im turning into a nerd ohnoes! crashed h2 physics tut and sat at the back with the other 2 trios and fungs made me some MensHealth rubbish (i really think it made him horny leyhh) and then the girls were making me moan. eh no i clarify, they were getting me to do some moaning, on my own, i mean not like they were making making me moan. O.o meh yeah.. but fungs got goosebumps and taufiq blasted music so that he wouldnt hear me moaning. poots. anw im compiling wise words from xinge, so today's is: "moaning and groaning are all the same. they're just noise" and "you can all get A for maths too. just dont listen to limbay and mug hard" alrights A ftw~!
oh and i confirmed yst that im a woman. we're doing soccer for our pe module now and i was goal-keeping and melho(who secretly hates me, i knew it!) aimed straight for me and i instinctively stuck one hand out to block the ball and the other arm went across my chest to protect my most vital organs. YES IM A WOMAN! btw i think i love soccer. whee!
i succumbed to the swensens student meal after sch today and got myself a mega burger for $9.80 excl gst and service charge.. but it was good.. =D
met nw for my weekly 1.5hr dosage of lovin'.. O.o ohwells yar didnt get takoyaki, now im regretting it boos..
NEED TO MUG NAO. probability heh heh
(Chorus)
Well you turn when I talk
Run when I walk
Rise when I fall
Burn when I shiver
Smile when I frown
Go when I come around
You twist when I shout
In when i'm out
There when I'm here
Why do I bother?
Laugh when i'm down
Whine when I make a sound
It's Sunday, it’s Monday
It’s bloody everyday
You got me wanting out the door
It’s something, no it’s nothing
Yeah it’s everything you believe
You know I've heard it all before
(chorus)
When I'm near you
When I need you
Yeah that’s when you’re furthest away
What would it take to make you stay?
There’s someone, there’s no one
Well it seems like everyone
Got to see you yesterday
(chorus)
Yeah it’s Sunday
No it’s Monday
Oh it’s everyday
You got me wanting out the door
Yeah it’s something
No it’s nothing
Well it’s everything
You know I’ve heard it all before
Oh yeah I’ve heard it all before
wise words, yo. the great decay indeed..
olivejuice//
No comments:
Post a Comment